12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Analyze the competitive landscape for your product categories.
- Proactively gather market data for pricing new and existing products.
- Review market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize margin and revenues.
- Monitor cost and raw material fluctuations.
- Analyze price relationships between products.
- Partner with product management team to create profitable pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with senior management to implement new pricing initiatives.
- Creatively explore and recommend new revenue drivers.
- Bachelor's degree. Economics or Finance major a plus.
- 3 - 5 years related experience.
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.