One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We're looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As a member of Viasat's fast-paced engineering team, you will contribute on a variety of tasks including proposal writing, system design, system/algorithm simulation, design implementation, and system test and verification of communications systems and components for satellite and optical communications markets. You will work closely with small and large teams to develop cutting edge technology with a focus on quality and time to market.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to implement algorithms in C/C++, or Python
- Experience working on projects involving hardware and software components
- Experience working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Able to commit to a 10-12 week summer internship
- Previous internship experience
- Exposure to DoD documentation and/or standards
- Electrical or electronic troubleshooting experience
- Computer networking experience
- Familiar with labVIEW and/or TestStand