The Procurement College Intern will learn about the various functions with Procurement, which include Sourcing, Contracts, Purchasing and Supplier Management.
The Procurement College Intern position will be in Auburn Hills, MI
Successful candidates possess problem solving and analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, planning and organizational skills, manage time effectively, work effectively with teams and has good verbal and written communication skills.
- Learn Supply Lifecycle Management activities, which includes an understanding of the Sourcing, Contracting, Purchasing and Supplier Relationship Management processes
- Develop and apply basic negotiations and analytical skills to execute and document procurement activities
- Learn to use an automated system to support Procurement functions
- Enhance and develop communication and problem-solving skills
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Procurement Management
- Internship wrap-up presentation to Procurement Management
Oaktec BuildingMonday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- College level of Junior or Senior Status; expected graduation December 2021 or May 2022
- Supply Chain, Finance, Information Technology, Business major
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better
- Two Finance or Supply Chain courses completed
- Six months word-processing, spreadsheet and database software experience
- Six month's project coordination/participation experience
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.